* This listing is reserved for a special customer. Please do not purchase unless you are Deborah.
As per our conversations:
1 x Caerulea palette
and half pans each of:
1 x Puya
1 x Orilla
1 x Chestnut
:: Caerulea :: (Latin)
Dissimilation of *caeluleus, derived from ("sky, heaven")
1. Caerulea of or pertaining to the sea.
2. Caerulea of or pertaining to the sky.
3. Caerulea of or pertaining to rivers or sea and river deities.
4. Caerulea dark coloured, sable, black.
Symbolic and symbiotic granular flow between colour and water. An echo of the expressive and emotive paradox of the artist and observer. The sinuous curves of nature distilled into colour hues that evoke fantasies and emotions. Inspired by the organic magic of life in all of its biodiversity, Art Nouveau, and the unity of art, life, and nature.
‘Caerulea’ palette watercolors swatched from the top row left:
Top row // from left to right
Geum, Yarrow, Lark
Bottom row // from left to right
Smoky Amethyst, Thyme, Black Velvet
Delicate pastel hues can be created with the Caerulea paints in soft and serene layers with these watercolors. A versatile palette at full strength these watercolors are rich, vibrant, and deep.
Each ‘Caerulea’ palette of watercolors will be gift-wrapped and sent to you in a portable re-usable metal tin, along with our complimentary signature artisan letterpress as a gift.
Our specialty curated palettes also come with an exclusive Wildthorne hand letterpressed artisan swatch card that nestles snugly within your watercolor palette ready to be painted by you. Our letterpress cards are crafted one at a time with sustainability and environmental responsibility in mind. The paper is 100% tree-free cotton made locally in the United States as a byproduct of the cotton garment industry. With a soft luxurious and tactile feel to the touch, it is a surface that invites your artistry.
Our lovely mineral watercolor paints have beautiful granulation and can be layered from thick to thin. Artist-grade and lightfast, each pan is hand-poured to exacting traditional recipes and techniques in our studio using the highest quality earth pigments, and natural watercolor binding medium made from distilled water, honey, glycerine, and the sap of acacia trees.
* International customers, we value your kind support. Due to current postal mail delays, we can ship to select countries only at this time. If you would like to place an order please contact us through the form on our website to enquire.
** subject to availability.